Prep time: 20 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Ingredients for keto vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Sweet Like Sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 Raspberry Cheesecak Krunchy Keto Bar (cut into cubes)
Ingredients for raspberry sauce
- ½ cup Raspberry Jam
- ¼ cup water
Step 1. In a large bowl, whip the heavy whipping crem for 2-3 minutes until stiff peaks form, set aside.
Step 2. In a food processor, add softened cream cheese, Sweet Like Sugar, and vanilla extract. Blend for a minute until creamy.
Step 3. Take a scoop of cream cheese mixture and fold into the whipped cream mixture. Now add remaining cream cheese mixture, little at a time and fold until mixed well.
Step 4. Now mix in the Raspberry Cheesecak Krunchy Keto Bar pieces into ice cream mixture and transfer into loaf pan or ice cream pan, sprinkle some cheesecake bar pieces over top. Freeze for 5-8 hours or overnight.
Step 5. Meanwhile prepare the raspberry sauce. In a small bowl, mix Raspberry Jam and water together and transfer to a small saucepan and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
Step 6. Once the ice cream is set and frozen, scoop out into a bowl, drizzle with raspberry sauce, and serve immediately.
- You can also serve this ice cream with extra Raspberry Cheesecak Krunchy Keto Bar pieces or Sweet Like Syrup or with any of your favorite toppings.
- The whipping cream should be beaten until stiff pean to achieve the ice cream texture. If you’re using the ice cream maker, then you can skip the “whipping” process.