Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes (to melt chocolate)
Total Time: 12 minutes
Ingredients (for cookie balls)
- 3-4 Krunchy Keto bars, any flavor
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. Sweet Like Syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup keto chocolate chips
Ingredients (for spooky topping)
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Sweet Like Sugar
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
Step 1: Coarsely chop three (3) Krunchy Keto bars and transfer the pieces to a large bowl.
Step 2: Add the almond butter, coconut flour and Sweet Like Syrup, gently mixing to form a dough until well combined. Mix in the keto chocolate chips.
Step 3: Place the dough in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so it is easier to roll. Once ready, roll it into 12-15 lime-sized balls.
Step 4: You can serve the cookie balls as is, or make them into ghosts!
Step 5: To make the cookie balls into ghosts, melt a cup of keto chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 90 seconds, pausing and mixing the melted chocolate every 30 seconds.
Step 6: Scoop a teaspoon of the melted chocolate and pour over each cookie ball, making sure to avoid covering the side of the cookie ball with chocolate. Refrigerate the ghost cookie balls for 30 minutes to an hour.
Step 7: Meanwhile, prepare the icing for the eyes and mouth. In a blender, powder the Sweet Like Sugar and transfer to a small bowl.
Step 8: Mix the powdered sugar with a tablespoon of almond milk until the desired consistency is reached. Fill the prepared icing in a Ziploc bag and seal it. Cut the bag at the tip to the desired width.
Step 9: Once the ghost cookie balls are set, remove from refrigerator, and draw the eyes and mouth with the prepared icing over the chocolate part of cookie balls. Wait until the icing dries. Serve & enjoy!
1. Any flavor of Krunchy Keto Bars can be used for this recipe, but we especially like to use Salty Caramel Nut!
2. These cookie balls can be stored for up two (2) weeks in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
3. Feel free to replace the chocolate chips with chopped nuts, if desired.